As of as of October 20, 2015 , we have an address for all of our classmates.
Research Needed to Locate One Classmate
Physical Location Research:
- Marriage Records at McLennan County Court House. Usually for female classmates only. Finding spouse helps in later internet research.
- Court Records at McLennan County Court House for business or other court records, divorce, etc.
- Waco Public Library or State of Texas Library at Austin. Old City Directories
- Waco Public Library in archives of Waco News Tribune and Waco Times Herald old microfilm newspapers
- Full legal name required. Graduation List of Waco High 1960 is very helpful.
- Classmate’s clues; Town Crier; Tiger Tales, WHS60.org web site list of missing. Clues by classmates help narrow the search.
- Past Waco High School Reunion directories
- Birth records of classmates and siblings for McLennan County Texas, years 1930-1947.
- Siblings of Classmates who might be on Facebook or other internet sites
- Google and Yahoo
- Obituaries for parents. Obit usually lists the siblings and close family members. Excellent source for female classmates who may have married for second time. Obits contain other info, towns, etc
- Spouse obituaries
- Social Security Death Index
- Genealogy research on Ancestery.com (requires paid membership). This site list additional cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews,
- People Finders ( requires paid membership and fee for per member full listing report)
- State of Texas License holder; Lawyers; Real Estate Brokers; Doctors; or other professional licenses.
- Family research includes; Siblings; children of Classmates;
- University Alumni
- Police or Sheriff officers in small towns
- Postmasters in small towns
- Past Employers HR Departments
- Returned letter from post office which list new forwarding address
- Political Organizations
- Property Tax Records